Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu for the week of 3/26

We will see how this week goes. I am 6 days away from my due date, although historically I take a week or two longer to go into labor. Trying to keep things pretty simple.

Monday: taco soup with tvp (I have never tried this before, but we ordered a #10 can for long-term food storage and tonight we will give it a trial run)  - topped with tortilla chips, tomatoes, avocados, cheddar cheese

Tuesday: Penne with artichokes w/crusty bread and green salad

Wednesday: Dijon chicken stew with potatoes and kale

Thursday: taco salad

Friday: homemade pizza (I think we'll do one pepperoni pineapple and 1 spinach bacon caramelized onion)

Saturday: French chocolate granola for breakfast, Chinese food for lunch (I got a gift card from a violin gig), sandwiches or whatever for dinner

Sunday: chicken pot pie crumble

As always, visit orgjunkie.com's Meal Planning Monday for more ideas...

1 comment:

GiadasMama said...

i bookmarked the penne with artichokes. i think i may make a batch and eat it for lunches!
it looks like it would probably taste good cold too:)
Here is a link to my Menu Plan
I'd love if you stopped by my page
Have a great weekend :)