Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan Mondays

One of the blogs I enjoy reading is I'm an Organizing Junkie . I'm finally getting on board, and today is Menu Plan Monday.












Laura has all kinds of resources for menu planning as well as a big linky party each Monday for all the meal-planning bloggers. Check out this week's here!

Here's my plan for this week:

Mon Fish tacos
Tues BBQ beef and black beans
Wed Baguette pizza and raw vegetables
Thurs Pasta and green salad
Fri Chicken tortilla casserole and black bean salad
Sat Tuna sandwiches
Sun Rosemary garlic chicken, roasted red potatoes, broccoli, green salad

I have these written on a white board magnet calendar which sticks on the front of my fridge. I got it for $.75 on clearance at Staples!  Now when my kids ask me what's for dinner, I refer them to the fridge.

No comments: