Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu for the week of 2/6



I have decided to focus on cleaning my house and catching up on laundry this week, so I am scaling back on my cooking endeavors. We'll be eating easy things from the freezer, using up leftovers from the fridge, and a getting a little help from Costco. Most of these do not even require a recipe!

Monday: Costco pizza (pepperoni on sale for $5.99) - I'm removing about half the pepperoni and dressing it up with bell peppers, mushrooms, and pineapple. Fruit smoothies to drink and a green salad on the side.

Tuesday: Crockpot pork, red potatoes, and broccoli from the garden, maybe with cheese sauce (it is growing like mad!)

Wednesday: Vegetable lasagne to use up more of my spinach, mushrooms, yellow squash, and leftover spaghetti sauce.

Thursday: Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches w/Dijon mustard, dill pickles, carrot sticks.

Friday: bbq pork sandwiches (with leftover pork from Monday), green salad

Saturday: Bean burgers (from the freezer) with raw vegetables and hummus on the side or possibly sweet potato fries

Sunday: probably pancakes:)

What are you working on this week? What's on your menu? For more tips on menu planning, check out Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're having Grilled Cheese sandwiches this week too.
Mondays are laundry day in my house. I'm always amazed at how much time it takes to get it done.
Have a yummy and wonderful week!

Jane said...

props to you for knowing when to keep it simple! :)

How do you do your pork in the crockpot?

we are having Asian chicken in the crockpot. I made cheeseburger quesadillas which need more tweaking and some leftovers from the freezer.