Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin cranberry muffins


I've had this recipe in my file for years, and today was the day I finally made them! They were fabulous! Moist on the inside, a little chewy on the outside, and they made the house smell wonderful. Very easy to mix up. I had a little trouble filling the muffin cups, but that is because I haven't made muffins in so long. I will not be waiting years to make them again.

The recipe comes directly from Cooking Light, and I followed it to a "t" with one small exception. I didn't have any buttermilk on hand so I substituted skim milk with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.

My picky boys both ate 3 muffins each and baby girl enjoyed hers. Hooray!

3 comments:

Kerrye said...

Congratulations! You've been given The Versatile Blogger Award at Impossible Cleanliness. You can read more about this at http://impossiblecleanliness.blogspot.com/2011/11/aw-shucks.html

Unknown said...

those look great, I love muffins.

Unknown said...

You're always cooking something yummy, can I come live at your house? ;) Thank you for entering my giveaway, good luck!