Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I haven't done this for a while, but I'm trying to get back on track. One of the blogs I enjoy reading is I'm an Organizing Junkie . Every Monday is menu planning day, and there is a linky party where everyone can share their plans for the week.












Here is my plan for this week:

Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs, green beans, breadsticks
Tuesday: soft shell tacos
Wednesday: chicken stir fry
Thursday: dinner at Jessica's (taco soup)
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: leftovers/mac and cheese
Sunday: BBQ chicken sandwiches, baked beans, corn on the cob, fruit salad

1 comment:

Robin said...

Erin. Good to hear from you. I came on over and am tickled to see this Menu Plan Monday thingy. It's just the ticket. I'm going to spend some time perusing that organizing junkie website because, boy-howdy, do I need it. Thanks for the tip!

A website I exhausted for menu plans that were pretty good is called: melskitchencafe.com My cousin told me about it. It has a bunch of recipes that won't disappoint.

I am digging this "new school year" jive. Haven't felt it for ages!